We hold our Open Evening and Open Mornings for prospective students and their families to visit us in the Autumn Term.
Our Open Evening took place on Thursday 21 September 2023, 6.00 - 8.00 pm
You can view the presentation given by Mr Roper (Headteacher) and Mr Norrington (Associate Headteacher) here.
Our Open Morning events took place on Friday 29 September 2023 and Monday 2 October 2023.
Not able to visit?
- You can watch a virtual tour of the school here. (Please keep in mind that this was filmed during the Covid lockdown)
- Visit our Transition Page to find out what happens after the National Offer Day on 1 March.
Applying for Secondary School - Useful Tips
If you are applying for a Year 7 place for September 2024, please see the useful resources below and attached provided by Leeds City Council.
- Applications are open between 1 September and 31 October 2023. If you live in Leeds, you apply online at leeds.gov.uk/apply. If you don’t live in Leeds, you must apply to your home local authority (whoever empties your bins) but you can still ask for Leeds schools.
- Applying for a Year 7 place for September 2024 Applications FAQ – see attached document
- Leeds School Admissions – Quick Guide to School Admissions YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRU1SrS7iJE
Visit the Leeds City Council website and find out more: www.leeds.gov.uk/apply