During your time with us you will be able to access many employment benefits. These include:
- Generous sick pay and holiday entitlement
- Generous Special Leave Provision; dependent care leave to assist employees who have to take time off work to look after their child or other dependant when usual arrangements have broken down
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme / West Yorkshire Pension Schemes
- Access to on site gym facilities and reflection/prayer room
- Access to in-house training and professional development opportunities, including additional paid leave for qualifying staff as part of our professional development programme
- Childcare vouchers to help with the cost of childcare (certain criteria apply)Salary progression - the majority of pay grades offer the opportunity for incremental progression within a set pay band
- Metro Card Scheme Discount
- Bike to Work cycle loan where you receive promotional offers and benefit from a tax free purchase
- Car sharing and parking provision
- Access to a wide range of local discounts
We are also committed to staff development and valuing our staff (see training and development section within this menu). Throughout the year the school runs ‘Staff Voice’ and ‘Staff Forum’. For more information when you start, please visit the HR office.
We have developed a Workload Charter with staff to support good working practices.