|Open Days 2021||Our in-person events have taken place for this year.|
Open Mornings - 30 September, 1 October, 4 October, 5 October, 10.00 am - 12.00 pm
-Hear from Mr Roper, Headteacher
Welcome to the Allerton Grange Virtual Open Evening!
We hope that you find the information and resources on these pages useful and that it helps you to make your decision about your secondary school application.
We know that moving on from primary school is a big step and that choosing a secondary school can be a daunting task. Our aim is to support prospective parents to make an informed decision and choose the right school for their child and their family.
Click on the image below to view our Intro Video from our September 2020 Virtual Open Evening:
There are lots of Virtual Open Evening resources for you to access here.
You will find:
- Welcome video from Mr Roper, Headteacher from September 2021
- KLAS Curriculum explained by Mr Donlon, Assistant Headteacher
- Subject videos to help you answer your questions
- Prospectus pack
- Virtual Tour of Allerton Grange: take a tour with Charlotte from Year 8 and view 360 Tours of facilities
Take your time!
Please take your time. You do not need a login, all information is freely available and will remain on the website so if you don’t manage to look at everything you want to, you can come back to it at a later date.
Accessing the videos
There are different ways you can view the Virtual Open Evening videos:
1) You can use our website, clicking embedded links and using the left hand menu.
2) You can click on the Welcome video and then go through the playlist on YouTube, watching each video in turn.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us during school hours.
Telephone: 0113 393 0304
If you would like to order a copy of the printed prospectus, please email email@example.com.