Sixth Form Enrolment
We hope that you are pleased with the results that you have received and they allow you to progress on to your chosen courses in Allerton Grange Sixth Form.
Enrolling in the Sixth Form
If you have not already done so please email a copy of your GCSE results. Please find attached the entry requirements for our A level subjects so that you can check your results against these in the subjects that you wish to study.
The next stage in the process of joining the sixth form is to complete the attached Enrolment Form. Please ensure that you complete all the sections, including the subjects that you wish to study. It is important that you only select one subject from each option block- this is so we can create a timetable that all your lessons fit into.
Please return this form to the sixth form email email@example.com by Friday 28th August.
We will then process your application form and confirm your subject choices via email. This email will also give you details of when to attend school on Tuesday 8th September in the afternoon. If we need to discuss anything further with you then we will invite you into school during the morning of Tuesday 8th September.
Bridging work reminder
All A level/ level 3 subjects have set ‘bridging work’ for you to complete. Information about this was sent to your email address in June. All this work must be completed before your sixth form courses begin in September.
Other Sixth Form Information
In addition, there are a number of other documents attached:
• The sixth form learning agreement, Medical information form and Photo and digital consent form - please read, sign and return these forms along with your enrolment form.
• Information about the 16-19 bursary- please read the information carefully and if you think you are eligible please complete the forms and return them as quickly as possible so that we can process them.
• The sixth form induction booklet
• A shopping list – this is a list of the equipment that you will need (please note that if you are eligible for the bursary if you save your receipts you will be able to claim the money you spend back).
• A letter giving information on the arrangements for school from September.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 8th September!
The Sixth Form Team