Parentview Survey Results
Ofsted Parent View is an online questionnaire that gives parents and carers the opportunity to tell Ofsted what they think of their child’s school. It can be completed at any time of the year. Questions range from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Data from responses are published by Ofsted.
At Allerton Grange, we are delighted that our response rates are strong: 69% of AGS parents completed the questionnaire in comparison to the national average for maintained secondary schools, which is 2.9%. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to complete the questionnaire, it helps us to have a clear picture of the thoughts of our parents and carers.
Allerton Grange has consistently scored higher than the National Average for all questions, with the majority seeing progressive improvement year on year, which can be seen in the graph below.
- 96% of parents/carers strongly agree or agree that their child is happy at school
- 97% of parents/carers strongly agree or agree that their child is safe at school
- 97% of parents/carers strongly agree or agree that their child is well looked after
- 96% of parents/carers strongly agree or agree that their child is taught well
- 95% of parents/carers strongly agree or agree that the school is well led
- 92% of parents/careers strongly agree or agree that the school responds well to any concerns raised
- 91 % of parents/carers strongly agree or agree that the school deals effectively with bullying compared to the national average of 66%.
We encourage parents and carers to attend as many school events as possible, including Parents’ Evenings, Coffee Mornings, Parents’ Forum as well as sports fixtures and Drama and Music productions. This gives us an opportunity for you to get to know us and equally for us to get to know you. Please take these opportunities to work with us to help to make Allerton Grange School the best it can be.